We are happy to let you know that once your Kitchen has been installed and payment paid in full, we will leave you with our 10- year- limited warranty. Vision 2013 Ltd trading as “Vision Kitchens” provides warranty against defects in the component of our cabinets, doors and bench-tops.
EXCLUSIONS & LIMITATIONS
- Installations where the product is supplied by an entity other than Vision Kitchens.
- Installations fabricated and/or installed by someone other than an accredited Fabricator and Installer, authorized by Vision Kitchens, from the Accredited Network of Fabricators and Installers.
- Installations where the product has not been maintained strictly in accordance with the Infinity Care and Daily Use Guidelines attached to the Project Contract.
- Installations where the product has been moved from its original place of installation.
- Physical abuse, misuse, accidents, exposure to excessive heat, exposure to excessive moisture, the use of solvents or inappropriate cleaning products/materials, improper maintenance, normal ‘wear and tear’, scratches, scuffs, burns, stains, wipe marks on darker colour surfaces, exposure to chemical products
- Cuts and scratches that appear after product installed by us.
- This warranty does not cover any defects that were visible at the time of fabrication and were not avoided during fabrication. Fabricators are required to perform a visual inspection of all materials prior to fabrication and again prior to installation.
- This warranty does not cover seam appearance or seam performance, adhesives, caulk or other accessory items. Once the product is installed, the two main reasons for seam separation or cracking are the shifting or movement of the substrate, cabinets or foundation, and thermal shock. Thermal shock can occur when a hot pan, dish or other receptacle or object is left on the countertop for more than a brief period. Trivets or hot pads should always be used. These issues are not considered material defects and are subject to proper care and maintenance by the owner.
- This warranty does not cover any chemical damage.
- This warranty does not cover any creative use of the material including bending or curving.
- This warranty does not cover material that has been milled or reduced in thickness.
- This warranty does not cover securing mechanical fasteners directly into the material.
- This warranty does not cover any chips or cracks that are a result of “dry” cutting or polishing.
- This warranty does not cover chips or cracks that are a result of not following the minimum requirements for edge details.
- This warranty does not cover mitered edges where the joint is not cut correctly.
- This warranty does not cover additional modifications such as plumbing, electrical, tile, flooring etc that may be necessary to repair or replace the Vision Kitchens product covered under this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover natural variations in the color, size, shape and distribution of the pattern of the natural quartz or the natural variations in background tone. These characteristics are inherent and unique characteristics of the product. Color samples provided to consumers, dealers and fabricators are only representative and not an exact replication of what will be installed in your home.
- This warranty does not cover what is referred to as spots or blemishes smaller that a 10mm radius. A certain level of spots or blemishes are inherent in the manufacturing process and do not affect the structural integrity of the material.
VISION KITCHENS is not responsible for damage or injury caused in whole or in part by acts of Good, job site conditions, and architectural/engineering design, and structural movement, acts of vandalism or accidents.
VISION KITCHENS shall not be responsible in either contract or tort for any loss of direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, exemplary, or punitive damages arising out of the use or the inability to use the products covered by this warranty.
WHO IS ENTITLED TO CLAIM THE KITCHEN CRAFTSMEN GUARANTEE?
You are entitled to claim the Guarantee if:
- You have followed the product care instructions provided to you. If you have lost the care instructions, these are available from our office.
- Our product was purchased for domestic use only.
- Our product has been fully paid for.